How we view your privacy
We take your privacy seriously and this privacy statement explains what personal data or information we collect from you and from people who visit our website and how we use it.
We encourage you to read it carefully.
We welcome all visitors to the VirtualHR Manager Limited website. Use of our websites indicates acceptance of VirtualHR Manager’s Limited’s Privacy and Data Protection Policy, as set out below, whether you are a visitor to the website, a client or survey respondent.
We may change this policy from time to time by displaying a new version on our website.
Who we are
VirtualHR Manager Limited is a registered company 826075and provides HR Consultancy Services.
What personal data or information do we collect?
We may collect personal data about clients and prospective clients. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages you access on this website and when.
We collect personal information about you when you:
- Make an enquiry via our website or via the telephone
- Use our website
- Work for or with the business
- Become a client and work with us
How is your information used?
We collect your personal data or information to operate the business effectively and provide you with a high-quality service. We may use your information:
- To deliver marketing services to you.
- To answer enquiries that you make prior to any agreement or contract.
- To keep you informed about our services, our insight into industry trends and best practice, and invites to events, if you have opted-in to receive these communications.
- To process a job application
- To provide benefits to you as an employee
- To work with you as a supplier to our business
- To maintain security of our office and IT infrastructure
- To invoice you, and to track payments you make or payments made to you
We believe that all these purposes are justified on the basis of our legitimate interests in running and promoting the business, our contractual requirements to deliver the agreed services, and our legal obligations, both as a business and responsible employer. The exception is for sending email marketing, which we carry out on the basis of consent. We will not share any data with any third party for the purposes of marketing.
We will retain your details for the duration of our relationship with you, then for 7 years after.
We will retain financial records for 6 years, following the end of the current financial year.
We use Google third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags to collect data about visitors to our websites. This data includes usage and user statistics.
Like most websites we record data when a device accesses our web servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
If you arrive at a VirtualHR Manager website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us.
If you contact us using a contact form, we will capture your name and email address so that we may respond to your enquiry and, or for customer service purposes. This information will be retained for 12 months. It will not be shared with any third parties or used for marketing purposes.
We guarantee not to allow third parties access to any corporate or employee data which you may provide us with from time to time.
You have certain rights over the processing of your personal information:
- The right to access the data we hold about you
- The right to object to direct marketing
- The right to object to processing carried out on the basis of legitimate interests
- The right to erasure (in some circumstances)
- The right to data portability
- The right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate
- The right to have your data restricted or blocked from processing
We ask for your consent to send you direct marketing information, and will always provide
you with the opportunity to amend your preferences or to opt-out of receiving future
marketing communications from us.
If you change your contact details or if you want to update any of the information, we hold on you, please email us at email@example.com
You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information relating to you. To do this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office